by Brian Zylstra | June 4th, 2012
Yeah, it might now be June, but we’ve started the online poll for the May edition of our State Library “jewels.” The three candidates are:
1) 19th century adventurer Ranald MacDonald;
2) A 1917 map of what was then Camp Lewis
3) A nearly complete copy of the Congressional Serial Set
Go to the online poll below and choose your favorite treasure for this month. The poll closes Friday at noon. We’ll blog about the winner that afternoon. Make sure to vote!
What is your favorite May State Library jewel?
- Congressional Serial Set (45%)
- Adventurer Ranald MacDonald (29%)
- 1917 map of Camp Lewis (26%)
Total Voters: 55