The Digital Collections program at the Washington State Library is dedicated to providing online access to the library’s historical collections including books, maps, and newspapers. We also work to provide access to Washington State’s government publications and make it easier for citizens to find government information online with FindIt Washington.
- Pam Griffith – Cataloger, Electronic State Publications – 360.704.5205
- Sean Lanksbury – Pacific Northwest and Special Collections Librarian – 360.704.5279
- Judy Pitchford – Digital Collections Librarian, Electronic State Documents Librarian, Find-It Washington Coordinator – 360.704.5254
- Marlys Rudeen – Deputy State Librarian and Digital & Historical Collections Program Manager – 360.704.7132
- Shawn Schollmeyer – National Digital Newspaper Program Coordinator – 360.570.5568
Volunteers work with staff to enter search data from historical newspapers or other materials. We seek people who love history and/or those who are interested in learning the digitization process. For more information contact Judy Pitchford at 360.704.5254.