The Washington State Library announces the release of a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Statewide Database Licensing (SDL) project. Proposals are solicited from firms interested in providing web-based digital products or services to nonprofit libraries in Washington State.
The RFP solicits proposals for products in several categories:
- Aggregated periodical databases covering a wide variety of subject areas with content that will be of interest to all types of nonprofit libraries and their patrons;
- Newspapers both national and local, with as many papers as possible from the State of Washington;
- Resources designed for children and students (both K-6 and K-12) that include at least one search interface designed for the younger researcher, and with database content appropriate for elementary reading levels;
- Products in other categories as described in the RFP.
The RFP is available on the OSOS web site procurements page and via Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Copies of the documents in Microsoft Word format (for convenience) are available by request from the RFP Coordinator.
- The due date for Letters of Intent to Propose is March 11, 2016.
- The due date for proposals is April 1, 2016.
The RFP Coordinator is Will Stuivenga: email@example.com.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.